Who has been featured up to now…
- What do you get when you are featured? Get new fans – I’m going to introduce you on my Facebook page, so the people who like my page can like featured photographer page too!
- How many new fans may you get? Well, it depends! Most probably it will be more than 500 new people to like your page, but the bigger my page become the more it will be! The first time I introduced someone was when my page was with around 6,000 fans, now it has almost 40,000, anyway number is guaranteed, might be much more than that, might be a bit less – my fans decide!
- What you have to do? Basically nothing! I will write a small introduction with my impressions, so it will be easier for my fans to understand who you are!
- How often will I introduce someone? If I do it a few times a week the value of the feature might decrease, so the new fans of the page featured will not be that high! that’s why I decided to make it once in a couple of months!
- Who can be featured? In the bottom of the page I have listed the general conditions I have for featuring someone! You can recommend a friend via the contact form below, or if you believe you should be featured too you may send your page, I don’t mind at all!
One more thing – once featured your page will remain in this list so even in future people can see your work, and every time I feature someone new people may check who I have featured before as well! This list will contain some really hard working photographers so it will be worth checking!
If there is some photographer you want to introduce feel free to mail me! By the way here are a few of the simple conditions I have!
- They have a Facebook Page, and update it regularly (pages that are not active don’t really need someone to feature them)
- Upload proper content on the page (I mean not only sharing other photographers’ work or uploading non-photography related content too often)
- Friendly & easygoing person who would appreciate it and be happy about it (I don’t want to introduce someone flying in the sky who wouldn’t even notice it)
- Since the feature will be on my page, it might be good to be someone who has interesting use of light, and why not share how they do it!
- I might also introduce some young photographer with interesting works, so you never know what is coming!
- Does not have a stupid name of the page (I think that refers more to the Japanese pages which names are too much business oriented)
- Last but not least – doing awesome photography!
Looking forward to any suggestions! Actually I don’t mind even if you recommend yourself!